A full list of hyatt category 4 properties can be found here.
Best Domestic Free Night Options:
1. Hyatt Escala Lodge, Park City Utah: Category 4. Slope side accommodations at a world class ski resort. Peak season prices can go for as much as $500/night
2. Hyatt Regency San Francisco or Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf: Category 4. Summer rates in San Francisco are always steep. Both of these properties are centrally located and peak season rates can go for as much as $500/night.
3. Hyatt Regency Pier 66, Fort Lauderdale: Category 4. This waterside hotel is nicely located for snowbirds looking for a quick getaway from the harsh northeast winter. There is also a very nice pool here. Peak season rooms go for around $300/night.
4. Hyatt at Olive 8, Seattle Washington: Category 4. This sleek modern hotel located in downtown Seattle near the theatre district has rooms that sell for around $350/night during the summer.
5. Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa, Santa Anna Pueblo, New Mexico: Category 4. Part ranch, part golf resort, part spa this hotel is listed on Conde Nast's Readers' Choice Award list. Peak season rates are around $200
Please check back for my list of top international redemption options.
Post a Comment